So I sit back, look at my gorgeous son and think where in the world did this pass year go? In 11 days I will be having a one year old. It's so hard to think that, especially consider from multiple doctors we would never be pregnant. He's my little miracle child and every day I thank the Lord who has blessed us in so many ways! I can't get enough of him! I look forward to every morning waking up, running to his room to hug him and give him a kiss! Everyone always tells you that parenthood is this way or that way, but to be honest...it's nothing like what they described! It's so much better! He really completes our family . . .However we do hope and pray that we are able to expand our family in the NEAR future!
So not only will I have a 1 year old on the 17th, but my FIL is also coming in to see Jayden. He hasn't seen him since he was 3 months old. I am excited for him so see all the crazy, fun, goofy sides of Jayden! There is never a dull moment in this house. We are always so full of smiles, laughs and giggles...Mixed in there you might hear one little cry, but it never last more than a few seconds. He's really going to have his hands full! Jayden walks EVERY WHERE! He has very little interest in crawling and half of the time he would rather run than walk.
Shortly after the 17th we will be having my Brother in law, Sister in law and my two handsome nephews coming in too! So Jayden is really going to have a wonderful time playing with his family! They also haven't seen him since he was 3 months old. Military life style can be so hard on a family, but make that time you have together that much more special.
On the 21st, we will be throwing his 1st Birthday Party! I am excited to see everyone and excited to celebrate!
Moral of the story, treasure every second you can. It goes by to fast!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment